Article 1 (User information to be collected and collection method)
In this policy, “user information” means information related to user identification, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or user terminals on users’ smartphones, PCs, etc. shall mean information, which we collect under this Policy.
User information collected by the Company in this service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
- Information provided by users Information
provided by users in order to use this service is as follows.
- full name
- email address
- date of birth
- Credit card information
- Other information entered by the user in the input form specified by the Company
- By permitting cooperation with other services in the use of this service by the user, the information provided by the other service may be used by theuser to cooperate with external services such as social network services when using this service. If you give permission, we will collect the following information from the external service based on the content you agreed to at the time of permission.
- ID used by the user in the relevant external service
- Other information that the user has permitted to disclose to the partner through the privacy settings of the relevant external service
- Information collected by the Company when users use the Service The Companymay collect information regarding access to and use of the Service. This includes the following information:
- Device information
- log information
- Cookies and anonymous IDs
- location information
In the event that the User permits cooperation with an external service such as a social network service when using the Service, the following information will be collected from the relevant external service based on the content agreed upon at the time of permission. Masu
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual from the description, etc., data related to facial appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and information that can identify a specific individual from a single piece of information such as the insurer number of a health insurance card (personal identification information). .
Article 2 (Purpose of use)
2-1 Usage information may be used for the provision of the Service as stipulated in 2-2, and may also be used for other purposes as stipulated in 2-3.
2-2 The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
- Acceptance of registration regarding the use of this service, identity verification, reduction of usage fees Nanto To provide, maintain, protect and improve this service
- To provide guidance and respond to inquiries regarding the Service
- To respond to acts that violate our terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “terms, etc.”) regarding this service
- To notify you of changes to the terms of service, etc.
- For purposes of use incidental to the above purposes of use
2-3 Purposes of use other than 2-2 above are as follows.
|purpose of use||Corresponding user information items|
|(1) To create statistical data processed into a form that cannot identify individuals in relation to our services||・Device information
・Cookies and anonymous IDs
|(2) To deliver or display our or third party advertisements||・Device information
・Cookies and anonymous IDs
|(3) For other marketing purposes||・Name
, email address
, date of birth
, other information entered by the user in the input form specified by the Company
Article 3 (Method of Notification/Publication or Obtaining Consent, Method of Requesting Suspension of Use)
3-1 User consent shall be obtained before the following user information is collected.
- Device information
- location information
3-2 The User may request suspension of use of all or part of the User Information by making the prescribed settings for the Service. stop using it. In addition, depending on the item of user information, the collection or use of this service is a prerequisite for this service, so we will stop collecting it only for members who have withdrawn from this service by the method prescribed by our company.
Article 4 (external transmission, third party provision, presence or absence of information collection module)
This service incorporates the following information collection modules for the distribution of targeted advertisements using user information. Along with this, we will provide user information to the information collection module provider as follows.
|(1) Name of information collection module||Google Analytics|
|(2) Information collection module provider||Google LLC and its wholly owned subsidiaries|
|(3) Items of user information provided||Device information, cookies, anonymous ID|
|(5) Purpose of use by the above provider||access analysis|
|(6) Presence or absence of third party provision by the above provider||none|
Article 5 (Third Party Provision)
We will not provide personal information of user information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is provided to the information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of item 4
- In cases where there is a case where national institutions, local governments, or those entrusted by them cooperate with the execution of gyms stipulated by law, and obtaining the user’s consent does not interfere with the execution of the affairs. and when there is a risk of
- In addition, when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
Article 6 (Shared use)
We will jointly use the personal information of users as follows.
|(1) Items of personal information to be used jointly||Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, and other information related to contract details and transactions described in the contract application form, etc.|
|(2) Scope of joint users||Tenmusubi tax accountant office|
|(3) Purpose of use by joint users||・Research and analysis of usage data, research and development of various products and services, guidance and provision of various products and services to customers and their judgment, billing and collection of usage fees, etc., accidents related to services Investigation and response at the time of occurrence, response to customer consultations and complaints, questionnaire surveys, business and management analysis, employee payroll and social insurance related matters, various operations such as internal audits, clerical work, personnel training
, Personnel development and other operations related to human resources and labor
, and execution of other business management operations as a group
|(4) Name of person responsible for management of user information||Akihiro Kojima|
Article 7 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When a user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user himself/herself. (If the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.) However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that we charge a handling fee (1,000 yen per case) for the disclosure of personal information.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
8-1 If the user requests (1) correction of the content based on the Personal Information Protection Law for the reason that the personal information is not true, and (2) the user exceeds the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance If the user requests suspension of use based on the Personal Information Protection Act on the grounds that the information is being handled in a false manner or that the information has been collected through fraudulent or other wrongful means, the user himself/herself will After confirming that it is a request, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, correct the content of personal information or stop using it, and notify the user to that effect. In addition, if we decide not to correct or suspend use based on reasonable reasons, we will notify the user to that effect.
8-2 If the user requests deletion of the user’s personal information, and if the company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will confirm that the request is from the user himself/herself. , delete personal information and notify the user to that effect.
8-3 If the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc., under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws, the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs will not apply.
Article 9 (Contact point for inquiries)
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the contact below.
Address: Osaka Ekimae 2nd Building, 1-2-2 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Company name: Senmusubi LLC
Representative employee: Akihiro Kojima
E-mail address: infoCCCCsenmusubi.com *Please change CCCC to @ before sending.